Ðề tài: Hikki FC chính thức ra đời

Retired Mod

Thành Viên Thứ: 999
    Giới tính
    Nam
    Đến Từ: An Giang
    Tổng số bài viết: 1,975
    Thanks
    2 box thiệt ra thì cũng có nhiu đó cái mặt mốc.
    Chữ ký của Bé SORA

Forbidden Love

Retired Mod

Giới tính
    Nam
    Thanks
    TIN QUAN TRỌNG

Sau khi SMOD khu vực Jpop check xong kết quả vòng 1 YMA, box Hikki mình đang có rất nhiều lợi thế.

BÀI HÁT CỦA NĂM: 4/5 bài thuộc về box Hikki. Hãy suy nghĩ và đưa ra ý kiến tại đây để chọn ra một bài xuất sắc nhất để bình chọn cho vòng 2, do vòng 2 là chỉ được vote cho 1.

ALBUM CỦA NĂM: HEART STATION dẫn đầu

CA SĨ NỮ CỦA NĂM: UTADA HIKARU đang là cái tên đầu bảng.

Vì vậy, khi vòng 2 bắt đầu, chúng ta hãy cứ án binh xem các box khác làm ăn ra sao. Đợi tới khi thời gian vòng 2 gần hết, hãy nhảy vào bầu chọn như vòng 1 tạo nên một đợt sóng bất ngờ làm các box khác ko trở tay kịp. Đó là chiến thuật tui đưa ra. Ai có cao kiến gì hơn, đóng góp.

Lưu ý: Vì chúng ta hợp tác với box Winds, cho nên các fan Hikki hãy bỏ phiếu cho Winds ở hạng mục NHÓM NHẠC CỦA NĂM để tỏ lòng giao hảo.
    Chữ ký của Bé SORA

Forbidden Love

JPN super mem ♥

Thành Viên Thứ: 32526
    Giới tính
    Không xác định
    Đến Từ: Châu Á
    Tổng số bài viết: 1,491
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,435 Times in 629 Posts
    Prisoner of love đi bà con
    Chữ ký của Eizan
    Vui là vui vui là ~

Retired Mod

Giới tính
    Nam
    Thanks
    Ờh, cũng định bài đó. POL đứng đầu bảng.
    Chữ ký của Bé SORA

Forbidden Love

†3N†
    Lập nick khác thôi xì ton ơi, tớ mất cái nick lần trước rồi ( quên acc )

Retired Mod

Thành Viên Thứ: 1032
    Giới tính
    Nam
    Tổng số bài viết: 895
    Thanks
    Cẩn thận mọi người SMOD dò IP xem ai trùng đó không có clone dc đâu

Chuyện ngoài lề: mới gửi mess cho ss mọi người đọc và coi chơi (sai chính tả be bét)
    Hi! Nice to talk to you again. Whew I don't remember the last time I wrote to you anymore. Couple weeks ago, our fan club hold a picnic. It was fun. I feel like we are friends, not a member of a club anymore. It's a bicycle tour around the center of Ho Chi Minh city. But there were only three of us can go, the other were busy or live in distance places. We meet at Back Khoa University. I was a little late because there were some problems. My parents was cross-grained on that day. They kept asking me who I went out with. Eh, of course I can't tell them I go with friends on the net because their conception is "trust no one on the net", but I'm 18 now, I think I'm old enough to know who're bad or good to play with. Well, when they asked me Huong's phone number ( I had to lie to them that I went out with Huong - a old friend) I gave them Tin's number- a member of the club and said it's Huong's number. Because I was late, Xtone called my home phone and reminded me to bring my camera. My father picked up the phone and grill him "what's your name ? -my name is [beep]" "which school do you go to ? - Nguyen Thuong Hien High school" (actually he studies in Bong Sen University) " Which class ? - ..." (He doesn't know my class). Luckily, I take back the phone. When I go out, my mom call Tin's number and this time , Xtone answers again. "Is this Huong's phone,friend of [beep]- ( He hesitates several second and understands the situation)- Yes madam, this is Huong's phone" "Why do your voice like a boy? - Uhm, this is Huong's phone but she goes to place the bicycle" "Ok, Can you tell me when the picnic will over? - Around 2,3 PM, madam" " Thank you and enjoy the picnic, bye - bye" When I get there, they asked me who is Huong and told me the story after that we burst out laughing. Then we went to library "Tong Hop" to send the bicycle and go for a sightseeing. The library is big and quiet, cover with a garden and a lake with colored fishes, the air is pure and fresh. I remember suddenly a new member-Taiko live nearby here. Last night, we have a chat about the picnic and she said she doesn't have a bicycle and doesn't know where is Bach Khoa University, I said " It's fine, if we go past your house I will call you and we will pick you up". Luckily, her house en our route. I call her and said " we will wait for you at the library ok ?" After a while she came. Now there are 4 people going on a picnic by foot around the city, we went to the Revolution museum and have a great time in here, taking pictures, seeing the antiquities here, talking about it. I learned a lot that day. It's 12Pm, we went to the small park opposite the Independent palace and have lunch here. I brought snack, Xtone brought rice roll and everyone bring a lot of water. I bring 4 bottles. While we are eating, I heard some strange noise. I was thinking a machine or something like that causes the noise and I really surprise when Xtone said that noise is cicada call. I thought cicada had exlincted in the city, but here in the center of the city, cicada are calling. We enjoy the food, the noise but after that we can't heard your song on my mp4. " Be quiet these cicadas - we're listening to Hikki's music" We finish the lunch, clean up the place and go. We pass by Dua Ba (Madam) cathedral but it's not the open time. So we went to the book store only sell English books. I and Taiko found a teen magazine about Disney stars. We keep in reading the mag together. After a while, my leg was itching. I said to Taiko " I wonder if there are some mosquito in here - I don't know, this store have refrigerator how could a mosquito lives in here-uhm I don't know too but my leg is itching" When we finish one mag I found a big mosquito is flying around. We try to hit it with hand and with the magazine. "A a a, you die, how dare you sting me" but it escapes safely. After that Taiko show us the way around because live near here. We went to 2 trade center to see things here. spice shop is sweet-smelling, the indian carpet shop, the glass shop are beautiful... After that we went to a bakery to buy ice-cream. That ice-cream is special because it is delicious and cheap only 5000VND (1/3 USD or 30 yen) while most of things in One district are very expensive. We head back to the lybrary to get our bicycle and say good-bye to Taiko. Then we go home. I got home at 5PM (not 2,3 PM hehe )
    We’re going to have a picnic again and this time more people will join us. So if you’re free maybe you should go and visit our country sometimes. Oh, I totally forget. I’m [beep], the one sen Kumachang a Christmas card two years ago if you remember, and I live in Viet Nam, Ho Chi Minh city. Did you see the Viet Nam – Japan musical congress on NHK ? Winds and the other singer are big welcome here. We will wait for and welcome you on visit to Viet Nam someday, we will show you the landscapes or anywhere you want to visit and take you to eat our traditional foods. Ah, on every Saturday night around 10,11 PM (Viet Nam times) we held a chat voice room on Yahoo! Messenger called Utada’s Fan United we sing your song together and chatting. We would love to if you join us and don’t worry about the language because there are not only Vietnamese but also one Japanese, one Vietnamese live in Japan, one Vietnamese born and live in the US. So we chat on English most of the time and the main task is singing. And my Yahoo ID is hikaru_kuma2000, maybe you should create a new ID Yahoo and add my ID to try to join us sometimes if you don’t like being Hikki all the times . The letter is very long, I think your eyes’re @.@. So good bye, I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
    Sincerely,
    [beep].
    Chữ ký của Hikaru Kuma

Goodbye Happiness
    Poke-mega FC

†3N†
    ầy , IP VN là IP động, sao mà dò được, đừng lo

JPN super mem ♥

Giới tính
    Không xác định
    Thanks
    but I'm 18 now
    =>thực ra là 17
    đọc xong ghen tị,HCM city rộng nhở,mem HN thì toàn vào quán cafe với cả quán ăn
    hay lần nào HN off đi ra ngoại ô chơi
    Chữ ký của Eizan
    Vui là vui vui là ~

Retired Mod

Thành Viên Thứ: 5326
    Giới tính
    Nam
    Tổng số bài viết: 983
    Thanks
    đọc lòi con mắt =.=' lậy pà... vạn lần

@stone: Vấn đề cuối vòng 2 mới trở tay chỉ áp dụng khi mà tình hình mấy box kia za sao đã, níu như tụi nó clone wa' thì mình ko trở tay kịp đâu, vì thế...tình hình vẫn là tình hình...
    Chữ ký của Kid A
    A rờ wii lý vờ ing in ờ hố mồ quơ hả ?

JPN super mem ♥

Giới tính
    Không xác định
    Thanks
    níu như tụi nó clone wa' thì mình
    =>cũng sẽ thế,hay là làm sẵn vài chục cái nick,spam loạn xạ để dành ..
    Chữ ký của Eizan
    Vui là vui vui là ~

Trang 14/17 đầuđầu ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 cuốicuối

Thread Information