kết quả từ 1 tới 10 trên 211

Ðề tài: ~Berryz Koubou~

Chonin

Thành Viên Thứ: 821
    Giới tính
    Tổng số bài viết: 5
    Thanks

~Berryz Koubou~

Nhóm này gồm có 7 thành viên (trước là 8 thì phải)... vừa cute mà hát cũng hay nữa.

The name Berryz Koubou, which means "Berryz Workshop", reflects the initial idea that the group's line-up would change from time to time, with each of the Hello! Project Kids eventually participating in the group. However, this idea was apparently dropped and in 2005, the other seven Hello! Project Kids ended up forming their own group, °C-ute.

Berryz Koubou has a weekly 15 minute radio show called Berryz工房 起立! 礼! 着席! (Berryz Koubou Kiritsu! Rei! Chakuseki!, roughly meaning Berryz Workshop Stand Up! Bow! Sit Down!, as in a class honoring the teacher entering the classroom). It began on March 30, 2004 and airs on JOQR every Tuesday from 23:35 to 23:50.

Berryz Koubou debuted at a concert on March 3, 2004, and they often perform as backup dancers for W's promotional videos.

On September 11, 2005, it was announced that Ishimura Maiha would graduate from the group and Hello! Project to focus on her studies. Her graduation took place on the last night of their fall tour, October 2, 2005.

from wiki.theppn
    Thành viên:
    Shimizu Saki (清水佐紀, captain)
    Tsugunaga Momoko (嗣永桃子)
    Tokunaga Chinami (徳永千奈美)
    Sudou Maasa (須藤茉麻)
    Natsuyaki Miyabi (夏焼雅)
    Kumai Yurina (熊井友理奈)
    Sugaya Risako (菅谷梨沙子)

Keropi thích nhất bài "Gag 100 Kaibun Aishitekudasai"
    Chữ ký của keropi32
    JOHl\ll\lY'S Jl_ll\lIO2S:gem38:

N.E.W.S Da 3est:gem2: :gem44: :gem46:

Shogun

Thành Viên Thứ: 494
    Giới tính
    Tổng số bài viết: 1,542
    Thanks

Saki Shimizu
    Birthday: 1991-11-22
    Birthplace: Tokyo
    Blood type: O
    * Leader

Momoko Tsugunaga
    Birthday: 1992-03-06
    Birthplace: Tokyo

Chinami Tokunaga
    Birthday: 1992-05-22
    Birthplace: Kanagawa

Maasa Sudou
    Birthday: 1992-07-03

Miyabi Natsuyaki
    Birthday: 1992-08-25
    Birthplace: Chiba

Yurina Kumai
    Birthday: 1993-08-03
    Blood type: B

Risako Sugaya
    Birthday: 1994-04-04
    Blood type: A

Maiha Ishimura
    Birthday: 1992-11-20
    Birthplace: Chiba
    * Graduated as of October 2nd, 2005.
    Mấy bé nì nhìn dễ thương mà khi nhìn đến tuổi thật sao thấy già so với tuổi thật thế, chẳng bù với yax3 nhìn vẫn còn nhí nhố :gem21:

Shogun

Giới tính
    Thanks
    Berryz Koubou (or sometimes BerryZ Koubou or Berryz Kobo) is the current Hello! Project kids group. It now consists of 7 members: Saki Shimizu (leader, 14), Momoko Tsugunaga (13), Chinami Tokunaga (13), Maasa Sudou (13), Miyabi Natsuyaki (13), Yurina Kumai (12), and Risako Sugaya (11). The former member is Maiha Ishimura (13), who “graduated”, left, in October 2005 to focus on her schoolwork.

Berryz Koubou (which translates to Berryz Workshop) was announced as the newest Hello! Project kids unit in early 2004. They were originally going to constantly rotate member of the Hello! Project kids into this unit, but this didn’t happen and the remaining Hello! Project kids formed their own group, °C-ute (although, °C-ute hasn’t released any singles).

Berryz Koubou is said to be Hello! Projects newest Morning Musume and will grow up very strong, vocally. So far, Berryz has released 9 singles, 2 albums, and a mini-album is coming in early December. This article will mainly focus on their singles, although a complete discography will be included. Sometime later, I’ll post articles on their albums!

Their first single, Anata Nashi de wa Sekite Yukenai, was released on March 3rd, 2004. It’s a very funky, cool hip-hop song with lots of interesting instruments and sounds. I personally love this song. I believe it’s made very well - if you’re wearing headphones and only listen to one side, it’s almost a totally different song. They really put different instruments on different channels and whatnot to make it a really fun musical experience. I’m not particularly fond of their voices, but I love their songs and I got used to their voices that I don’t mind much anymore. Plus, I’m around their same age (13!) so I don’t really feel there’s anything too special about their age.

Their second single, Fighting Pose wa Date Janai is a bit of a contrasting upbeat, cute, poppy song. It was released on April 28th of 2004. The girls singing definitely fit this style of singing and songs better. This song is filled with fun tons of cutesy
    instruments, creepy man voices, and “woo!”ing. Pretty much the standard Hello! Project song, right? XD

Their third single, Piriri to Yukou is another very fun song. Released on May 26th of 2004, it has a big Okinawa style influence to it, with the various instruments and even Okinawa words and chants (and a very catchy chorus!). Even the choreography and outfits fit this fun Okinawa theme.

On July 7th, they released their first album, 1st Cho Berryz. The album contains 12 tracks, which includes their 3 singles, a remix of their first single, their version of the Hello! Project theme song, and 7 previously unreleased tracks.

August 25th of 2004 continued their busy year with the release of their 4th single, Happiness ~Koufuku Kangei~. This single is another very fun, energetic, upbeat, and fun song.

Their 5th and last single of 2004 was Koi no Jubaku, a nice vacation from the wholly poppy songs they had released previously. Koi no Jubaku is an upbeat “mysterious” song with a very good beat and percussion instruments. Koi no Jubaku does translate to “Love’s Curse” or “Love’s Spell” so the composition of the song does match very well with the lyrics and song title.

2005 was/is another great and busy year for them. Their 6th single, Special Generation, was released on March 30th. Special Generation is one of my personal favorites from Berryz Koubou. It’s an upbeat, catchy, yet DIFFERENT song of theirs. It has got a bit of the same mysterious feeling as Koi no Jubaku has, and yet it’s different. I don’t really know how to correctly descrbe this song, but it is excellent and you should listen to it for yourself.

On June 8th came another single, titled Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteru YOU KNOW?. This song is another odd song, which is a total trance/dance song. It striked me as really strange when I first heard it, but it soon grew onto me. I didn’t know how Berryz Koubou could pull off this style of song, but they managed to do it well. Sometimes, though, the background instruments drown their voices (which may or not be a good thing XD). But I really do like this song, another one of my personal favorites.

Berryz Koubou released their 8th single on August 3rd, titled 21 Ji Made no Cinderella. This song brings Berryz Koubou a little bit back to their earlier energetic poppy songs, although it still has a hint of the other songs. This is another really great song for Berryz, with its catchy verses and equally catchy choruses and “dere dere cinderella”s.

On November 16th, their second album, Dai 2 Seichouki came out. It contains 12 songs, including 5 singles and 7 other tracks.

Their 9th, and latest, single is titled Gag 100 Bun Aishite Kudasai and was released on November 23rd. I am constantly listening to this song, it’s plain awesome. I think it just might be my favorite Berryz Koubou song. This song has a really great upbeat, fun beat with very catchy lyrics and notes, especially when they do this “suki nan da, suki nan dakke?, suki ka kikasete” thing where the notes go higher and higher than lower and higher and yeah. It’s really awesome. This song is also very exposed since it is the theme song for a highly anticipated movie called Pretty Cure Max Heart 2.

Their third release within 3 weeks time is another album, but it’s an “extended play CD”, titled Special! Best Mini ~2.5 Maime no Kare~. It’s much like a best album. It includes Gag 100 Kai Bun Aishite Kudasai, Special Generation, 21 Ji Made no Cinderella, Piriri to Yukou, Anata Nashi dewa Sekite Yukenai, and a new song titled Arigatou! Tomodachi.

Berryz Koubou really proves to be a great addition to the Hello! Project and is always releasing something. Throughout their under 2 year career (which is growing), they already have many releases under their belt, and at such young ages!
    credit: channel-ai /2005
    thay đổi nội dung bởi: hiyuki, 14-05-2006 lúc 03:07 PM

Shogun

Giới tính
    Thanks
    Singles:

1st Single: Anata Nashi de wa Sekite Yukenai
    01. Anata Nashi de wa Sekite Yukenai
    02. BERRY FIELDS
    03. Anata Nashi de wa Sekite Yukenai (Instrumental)

2nd Single: Fighting Pose wa Date Janai!
    01. Fighting Pose wa Date Janai!
    02. Natsu Wakame
    03. Fighting Pose wa Date Janai! (Instrumental)

3rd Single: Piriri to Yukou
    01. Piriri to Yukou
    02. Kaccho ee!
    03. Piriri to Yukou! (Instrumental)

4th Single: Happiness! ~Koufuku Kangei!~
    01. Happiness ~Koufuku Kangei!~
    02. Yuujou Junjou oh Seishun
    03. Happiness ~Koufuku Kangei!~ (Instrumental)

5th Single: Koi no Jubaku
    01. Koi no Jubaku
    02. Passion E-CHA E-CHA
    03. Koi no Jubaku (Instrumental)

6th Single: Special Generation
    01. Special Generation
    02. Koi Shiteru Toki Wa Itsumo
    03. Special Generation (Instrumental)

7th single: Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteru YOU KNOW?
    01. Nanchu Koi wo Yatteru YOU KNOW?
    02. Yume de DO-UP
    03. Nanchu Koi wo Yatteru YOU KNOW? (Instrumental)

8th Single: 21 Ji Made no Cinderella
    01. 21 Ji Made no Cinderella
    02. Himitsu no U・TA・HI・ME
    03. 21 Ji Made no Cinderella (Instrumental)

9th Single: GAG 100 Kai Bun Aishite Kudasai
    01. GAG 100 Kai Bun Aishite Kudasai
    02. Nigiyaka na Fuyu
    03. GAG 100 Kai Bun Aishite Kudasai (Instrumental)

Albums:

1st Album: 1st Cho Berryz
    01. Anata Nashi de wa Sekite Yukenai
    02. Piriri to Yukou
    03. Nicchoku ~Geinoujin no Kaiwa~
    04. Fighting Pose wa Date Janai!
    05. Koi wa Hipparidako
    06. Semi
    07. Anshinkan
    08. Kozukai UP Daisakusen
    09. TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY
    10. Bye Bye Mata ne
    11. Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai (FUNKY Remix)
    12. Hello! no Theme (Berryz Koubou Version)

2nd Album: Dai 2 Seichouki
    01. Special Opening
    02. Special Generation
    03. Nanchu Koi wo Yatteru YOU KNOW?
    04. Joshi basket-bu~Asaneriattahi no Kamigata
    05. Koi no Jubaku
    06. Ohiru no Kyuukeijikan
    07. Happiness ~Koufuku Kangei~
    08. Sabori
    09. 21 Ji Made no Cinderella
    10. Aisuru-hito no Namae wo Nikki ni
    11. Berryz Koubou koushinkyoku
    12. Special Ending

Mini Albums:

1st Mini Album: Special! Best Mini ~ 2.5 Maime no Kare ~
    01. GAG 100 Kai Bun Aishite Kudasai
    02. Arigatou! Tomodachi
    03. Special Generation
    04. 21 Ji Made no Cinderella
    05. Piriri to Yukou
    06. Anata Nashi dewa Sekite Yukenai

Diễn đàn ko cho post quá 12 hình nên hình 2 album sẽ post sau

credit: channel-ai community blog
    thay đổi nội dung bởi: hiyuki, 14-05-2006 lúc 03:40 PM

Shogun

Giới tính
    Thanks
    hình album 1:

album 2:

hình khuyến mãi:

Do☆Positive

Thành Viên Thứ: 974
    Giới tính
    Nam
    Đến Từ: An Giang
    Tổng số bài viết: 2,585
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,055 Times in 178 Posts
    keropi32 và hiyuki nên dịch thông tin ra đi; post như thế 1. ko đúng nội quy của JPN; 2. ở đây ko phải ai cũng hiểu được hết tiếng Anh.
    Chữ ký của zey
    Catch me @ ONE HEART Fansubs
    Follow me on 360Plus Twitter Tumblr

Shogun

Giới tính
    Thanks
    Trời lại bắt dịch :ah: , chán nhứt màn nì, tạm dịch 1 cách vắn tắt những phần chính , còn lời nhận xét của tác giả về các singles và albums bỏ qua

Berryz Koubou (đôi khi được gọi là BerryZ Koubou hoặc Berryz Kobo) thuộc nhóm Hello! Project kids . Nhóm có 7 thành viên: Saki Shimizu (leader, 14), Momoko Tsugunaga (13), Chinami Tokunaga (13), Maasa Sudou (13), Miyabi Natsuyaki (13), Yurina Kumai (12), and Risako Sugaya (11). Thành viên trước đây là Maiha Ishimura (13), người đã tốt nghiệp, rời nhóm vào tháng 10 năm 2005 để tập trung vào việc học ở trường.
    Berryz Koubou ( được dịch là xưởng Berryz ???) được thông báo như là nhóm Hello! Project kids mới nhất đầu năm 2004.
    Berryz Koubou được gọi là Hello !Projects, Morning Musume mới nhất và sẽ lớn mạnh .Sau đó Berryz đã phát hành 9 singles và 2 albums, và 1 mini album sẽ phát hành vào đầu tháng 12.Bài viết này chỉ tập trung vào những singles của họ
    Single đầu tiên, Anata Nashi de wa Sekite Yukenai, được phát hành vào 3 tháng 3 năm 2004.Nó là bài nhạc hip hop vui vẻ với nhiều âm thanh và nhạc cụ.
    Single thứ 2, Fighting Pose wa Date Janai là 1 bài hát poppy tương phạn lạc quan , dễ thươngNó được phát hành vào 28 tháng 4 năm 2004.
    Single thứ 3, Piriri to Yukou là 1 bài hát vui nhộn khác, phát hành vào 26 tháng 5 năm 2004, ảnh hưởng của phong cách Okinawa, với nhiều nhạc cụ và thậm chí những từ Okinawa và những từ lóng
    Vào 7 tháng 7 họ phát hành album thứ nhất 1st Cho Berryz.Album gồm 12 tracks, bao gồm 3 singles của họ và 1 remix của single thứ nhất, 1 bài hát chủ đề của Hello!Project và 7 tracks chưa phát hành
    25 tháng 8 năm 2004 họ tiếp tục năm bận rộn với sự phát hành single thứ 4 , Happiness ~Koufuku Kangei~.Single này là 1 bài hát vui nhộn ,mạnh mẽ, lạc quan khác
    Single thứ 5 và là single cuối của năm 2004 Koi no Jubaku, 1 kì nghỉ vui vẻ từ những bài hát poppy mà họ đã phát hành trước đây.Koi no Jubaka được dịch là “Love’s Curse” or “Love’s Spell” vì thế bố cục của bài hát phù hợp với lời và tựa bài hát
    2005 là 1 năm tuyệt vời và bận rộn với họ.Single thứ 6, Special Generation, được phát hành vào 30 tháng 3.Nó là 1bài hát lạc quan, hấp dẫn khác với những bài hát khác của họ, cho cảm giác giống bài Koi no Jubaku
    Vào 8 tháng 6, 1 single mới Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteru YOU KNOW? , là 1 bài hát lạ, hoàn toàn là 1 bài nhạc dance
    Berryz Koubou phát hành single thứ 8 vào 3 tháng 8, 21 Ji Made no Cinderella. 16 tháng 11 , album thứ 2 Dai 2 Seichouki phát hành., gồm 12 bài , bao gồm 5 singles và 7 tracks khác
    Single thứ 9 Gag 100 Bun Aishite Kudasai được phát hành vào 23 tháng 11 , là bài hát chủ đề của bộ phim Pretty Cure Max Heart 2.
    Không quá 3 tuần , học phát hành 1 album khác, nhưng đó chì là 1 CD chơi mở rộng, Special! Best Mini ~2.5 Maime no Kare~.Nó giống như là 1 album hay nhất gồm Gag 100 Kai Bun Aishite Kudasai, Special Generation, 21 Ji Made no Cinderella, Piriri to Yukou, Anata Nashi dewa Sekite Yukenai, và 1 bài mới Arigatou! Tomodachi.

Retired Mod

Thành Viên Thứ: 250
    Giới tính
    Nam
    Đến Từ: An Giang
    Tổng số bài viết: 1,309
    Thanks
    Có link download song nào của nhóm này ko ? Cho đọc tiếng Anh với coi hình mãi. Chán wé

Shogun

Giới tính
    Thanks
    Trang web nì cho down 1 số bài
    http://www.channel-ai.com/blog/2005/...berryz-koubou/

Shogun

Thành Viên Thứ: 79
    Giới tính
    Tổng số bài viết: 1,340
    Thanks
    Hana cũng có 1 số bài của nhóm nì, nhìn hình thì dễ thương thiệt, hát cũng hay nhưng nhạc thì Hana ko thích cho lém!
    Chữ ký của IloveAyu

Trang 1/22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... cuốicuối

Thread Information