>
Trang 1/5 1 2 3 4 5 cuốicuối
kết quả từ 1 tới 10 trên 46

Ðề tài: 'Yakusoku', written by Namie's mother - translation.

Retired Mod

Thành Viên Thứ: 49
    Giới tính
    Tổng số bài viết: 768
    Thanks

'Yakusoku', written by Namie's mother - translation.

Dịch bởi Federerexpress
    Tui để nguyên bản để tôn trọng tác giả, đọc sâu hơn về đời sống của Namie

Although I am quite confident, the accuracy is not guaranteed.
    This book was written by Namie's mother, and was published in 1998. The entire book is written from her perspective. Everything in brackets is a comment made by me.
    Reading this made me laugh, cry, and even become scared. It was a wonderful read and I wish to share at least part of this book with you fans.
    The book is not really in chronological order... The first chapter starts off:

Marriage, and the confession of pregnancy.
    Summer, 1997. Backstage where the Tokyo Dome concert was held, Namie quitely vented to me (The phrase used here is ぽつりと漏らしました, which means to let out her feelings with just a couple of words or so) :
    'I want to marry...' (What she said is 結婚したいなあ… which does not really have much impact to it. It's a soft way of saying 'I want to marry'. It's not as if she demanded that she wanted to marry, she probably kind of just murmured it dreamily. Maybe more along the lines of “I wish I could marry…’)
    Of course at the time, I didn't take her seriously.
    ’It seems like you've come to an age where you start having desires like that...' was all I said, without paying too much attention but Namie replied quickly:
    'Mum, would it be strange if I married?'
    'It wouldn't be strange... but you still have lots of things to do don't you?' Shocked as I was, this was the reply I was finally able to give.
    When I look back on it now, Namie probably would've wanted to directly say to me: 'I want to marry', and at the same time, check how I would react to the word 'marriage'. As proof of this, there was a phonecall from Namie only 1 month after the Tokyo Dome performance.
    'It's been decided that I'm marrying SAM'
    Even that was enough of a shock, but she went on:
    'I'm also carrying a baby'
    This was of great shock to me. Even so, I tried my hardest to stay calm and said to Namie:
    'Right now I can't say "congratulations" to you whole-heartedly. Ask for your office manager’s consent first. He is like a father-figure for you in Tokyo, so you should get his consent first.'
    For Namie, these words might have been cold and deserting. It seems like she was a little disappointed, saying 'nobody is congratulating me'. However, being suddenly confronted with the word 'marriage', I was not in the situation to be able to say 'good for you' openly.
    I rang my eldest daughter's house immediately, but her reaction was one of unconcern: 'Namie finally told you? I think it's ok (the idea of the marriage)'.
    Actually, my eldest daughter knew about it already. Elder sister and younger sister- there was an age difference of 3 years, and my eldest daughter had married when she was 18 years old, and already has 3 children. For Namie, she (the eldest daughter) understood her better than me, and they had been talking about marriage together (= discussing/gaining advice).
    I felt a little upset because she had not said anything to me (= Namie had been talking about marriage with her sister, and not with her mother), but I was very happy that the two girls have a good relationship (helping eachother out). Despite the fact that they were far away from eachother, one living in Tokyo and the other in Okinawa, and despite the fact that they were both living 2 separate lives, I was able to rediscover the strong bond between the 2 girls.
    By the way, my eldest son, being a man, didn't interrupt with either of the girls' businesses- he is the type of person who looks over them from a distance.
    I merely reported the news of Namie's marriage to him by phone. At first he didn't seem to believe it and said 'huh?' in a comical tone, but soon after said 'She's stupid. What is she thinking'. But even so he seemed to have regained his composure and said 'It's ok. It's the partner she found herself'.
    My children don't interrupt eachother's lives much. They each live life at their own pace. I think siblings should be like that. They're each walking their own path in life, but their hearts are closely bound together.
    After obtaining permission from the office manager, the marriage had officially been decided to take place. She is still young, and even more, she is a celebrity who is at her prime in the show business world. If they look at celebrities as 'products' (= commodity), clearly, from the stance of the office, the marriage would have been objected. However, the manager treated Namie as a 'human' and as a 'woman', and not a 'product'. He acknowledged the marriage, as well as the need for some time off time for giving birth and child-raising. I am full of gratefulness for his decision and his understanding. And of course, Namie would probably be feeling the same thing but even moreso than me.
    1 week before the announcement of the marriage, the manager called and reported: 'October 22nd is Taian (=lucky day according to a 6 day Japanese calendar), so we will enter her name in the family register then'. And I also received a call from SAM saying: 'Please allow me to marry Namie'.
    I replied 'She doesn’t know anything about being a wife, and she can't do much, but よろしくお願いします (=hard to translate. something like 'thank you, and please take good care of her',)' doing nothing but lowering my head on the phone (continuously bowing to show respect, even though it's a telephone call).
    He replied kindly: 'I know. Please don't worry'
    In actuality, when I heard that the person she was going to marry was SAM, I was not all that surprised. At the Tokyo Dome concert I was introduced to him by the manager as Namie's dance teacher, and often saw him backstage in Namie's dressing room, so from that time, somewhere in my mind I thought maybe it's the person that Namie likes.
    That reminds me- SAM was watching earnestly from the corner of the stage whilst Namie was dancing (I suppose at the actual concert).
    SAM’s age is by far greater than Namie’s- rather, his age is closer to mine, and my first impressions of him was that he is very mature, speaks very little, and is a honest, hardworking person.
    Since the marriage had been decided I talk a lot to my eldest daughter. Maybe it’s because when Namie was young she was very small and slender, but her ideal partner was a man who was big and strong. For instance, sumo wrestlers. Namie had been a big fan of Takanohana and Wakanohana. She was such a fan that when she entered the show-biz world, she said ‘Maybe now I can get to know them somehow!’
    Whilst Namie was in Okinawa, the Okinawa Actors School was her love. She did not have a boyfriend, and when her older sister was doing things like writing love letters and giving gifts to her boyfriend, Namie would say ‘How stupid…doing things like that’.
    I have not even heard anything about Namie’s first love. She was a child who had no glamour whatsoever. She was the youngest and most spoilt. Still more, she is living alone in Tokyo. She longs for company by nature, so I thought she would make a boyfriend. I saw an article in a magazine that stated she was dating a young man before SAM, and I thought ‘she finally found a partner’.
    However, as for marriage, I thought vaguely ‘maybe around 30 years old’ . Okinawan people normally marry early, and in particular women typically marry by 25. Our family, myself included, married early. But Namie is in Tokyo, and is working in show business. I thought Namie’s marriage would come a little later.

I'm happy that you are all enjoying reading this. It will make you look at Namie in a different way for sure.
    Also I think many of you will find what an amazing person Namie's mother was when you read through her experiences... there is still lots and lots to come. Here is the continuation.
    Rather, I thought that sharing a room with someone would come before marrying. Namie is a kind of girl who hated doing things the conventional way, so I thought she would not marry straight away, but instead first live together with the person she liked (convention in Okinawa = to marry, but she thought Namie would not stick to this convention).
    This is slightly off topic, but the apartment that Namie and SAM are living in at the moment – it was originally where SAM was residing, but Namie wanted to stay as close to him as she could and rented out a different room at the same apartment. When I heard about this, I said ‘What a waste of money- why don’t you live together?’, but of course it’s only because they are now married that I can say this.
    That is the end of chapter 1.
    Chữ ký của Werewolf

Retired Mod

Giới tính
    Thanks
    Namie and SAM visit Okinawa
    With the sudden announcement of Namie and SAM’s marriage, it seemed like newspaper extras were being published in Tokyo. In Okinawa such things did not happen, but there was quite a big fuss. The news spread over the radio, and I received endless calls from friends late at night congratulating me and asking me: ‘is this for real?’

Namie called immediately as well - ‘It must be very busy over there. I’m sorry. There might be journalists and mass media coming wanting to interview you, so you had better hide somewhere for a while.’

I did not like the idea of having to hide when I should be celebrating over the marriage, but when thinking about all the disturbances that might occur to my neighbours, I asked a friend who owned a hotel nearby, and stayed there for the time being.

Actually, during this period, there was even more merry news within our family.
    My eldest daughter gave birth to her 3rd child in September. In the same period my eldest son became engaged, and things were getting busy with the preparations.
    When I think about it, when I divorced about 20 years ago and had 3 children to look after, nothing was going right, and I was lamenting day after day: ‘why do all these bad things have to accumulate?’ No matter how hard I worked, living would not become easier, and there were times when I thought ‘if only I didn’t have children…’ and I even thought about suicide.

During that time, the one thing that I depended on was fortune telling. It wasn’t as if I was turning to God only in times of trouble, I was simply filled with anxiety about my future, and wanted to something to lean on.

I had fortune tellers in town do things like read my palm, and strangely the results were all the same: ‘You are suffering right now but during your final years you will definitely get better. From your mid 40s to 50s, you will have good things happen to you.’ I had 5 fortune tellers read my future, and all 5 of them said that.

If that is the case, all I can do is believe. No, I did not tell my children about this, but I made this fortune telling my strength to live on. I thought ‘right now I may be suffering but things will get better later… I have to be patient until then’.

I'm not entirely satisfied with the accuracy of my translations (and it's just not possible sometimes), but rest assured, you will not miss out on any important information!

By the way, my eldest son had plans to have his wedding 2 months after Namie entered her name into (SAMS’s) family register(*look below for explanation). Unlike Namie, he is a man, and his partner is Okinawan, It is customary for Okinawan weddings to be grand, so my eldest son’s wedding was supposed to be a lively event with 100 or 200 people, ranging from friends and neighbours. However, he said ‘Namie is not having a wedding, do I don’t think I should either. She’s not very fussy about things like that, so just do the entering into the registry’ and refused to have a celebration.

I think that part of the reason for this decision was that if he held a wedding, Namie would come, and if that happens, everything will become chaotic (obviously not because Namie is a trouble maker, but because everyone’s attention will turn to Namie!).

Certainly as her mother, I cannot just be overjoyed about her marriage. I wanted to go and visit Namie as soon as possible and sort everything out with her, but unfortunately there is too much of a distance between Tokyo and Okinawa.
    Eventually, the first time I met her after the ‘registry entering’ (入籍 nyuuseki is the word, by the way) was in November when both Namie and SAM came to Okinawa.
    They came all the way to Okinawa to stay for 1 night and 2 days, which was quite a tough schedule (taking into account how busy they must be). I felt more nervous than happy, and I couldn’t sleep much the night before. That day, I went to pick them up from the airport. To tell you the truth, I only just got my license.
    Chữ ký của Werewolf

Do☆Positive

Thành Viên Thứ: 974
    Giới tính
    Nam
    Đến Từ: An Giang
    Tổng số bài viết: 2,585
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,055 Times in 178 Posts
    cho cái post #1, Yes đã có dịch qua 1 bản; lấy từ 1 website của namie mà Alarm biết ... nhưng có vẻ có vài điểm khác với bản dịch này; và bản dịch này dài hơn; vì có nhắc tới cả anh trai của Namie; mà bản dịch Yes lấy ko có

repost:
    Trích Nguyên văn bởi Yes @ YAN
    Namie's marriage - Đám cưới của Namie
    Once again , Translate by Yes ^__^

Chương đầu của "Yakusoku", một quyển sách viết bởi Emiko Taira về con gái của bà

Mùa hè năm 1997, trong phòng thay đồ ở buổi diễn Tokyo Dome , Namie đã làm tôi rất ngạc nhiên..
    "con muốn lấy chồng......"

Đương nhiên là lúc đó thôi ko để ý chuyện này lắm . Tôi ko nghĩ là Namie đã đến tuổi phải mơ ước về chuyện này . Nhưng sau đó Namie lại nói với tôi .
    "Mẹ , rất quái dị nếu giờ con kết hôn sao?"

"Không phải vậy nhưng ..........con còn nhiều chuyện để làm hơn là lấy chồng ?"

Lúc đó tôi hơn chóang, nên chỉ biết trả lời có vậy . Bây giờ khi tôi nghĩ lại chuyện này , Namie thật sự muốn nói với tôi rằng "con muốn lấy chồng" . Bên cạnh đó tôi nghĩ là Namie muốn coi thử phản ứng của tôi thể nào khi nó nói tới từ "Kết hôn" .

Như đã báo trước , khoảng 1 tháng sau buổi diễn ở Tokyo Dome tôi nhận được điện thoại của Namie

"Con đã cưới Sam"

Tôi rất ngạc nhiên, nhưng Namie nói tiếp,

"Con có thai rồi."

Đó thật sự là 1 sự đả khích . Tôi cố gắng lấy lại bình tĩnh và nói với Namie : "Mẹ không thể chúc mừng con một cách thật lòng nhưng thôi , con hãy tới xin sự đồng ý của của President Taira. Bởi vì President Taira còn là cha ở Tokyo của con , sự đồng ý của cha là trên hết !?"

Điều này hơn nhẫn tâm với Namie ,nó giống như là tôi ném giận dữ vào Namie vậy ."Sẽ ko ai nói chúc mừng" , Namie có vẻ hơi thất vọng . Nhưng khi tôi nghe Namie nói "Kết hôn" tôi không thể nào mở lời "Điều đó rất tốt" . Sau đó tôi gọi tới nhà đứa con gái lớn của tôi "Namie cuối cùng đã nói với mẹ ?? Không tốt sao ????" Tôi thấy rất chưng hững khi nghe chị Namie nói vậy .

Sự thật thì đứa con gái lớn của tôi đã biết chuyện này trước rồi . Hai chị em gái chỉ cách nhau 3 tuổi , mà đứa chị lớn cũng đã kết hôn lúc 18t và hiện đã có 3 đứa con ; nó hiểu Namie hơn là tôi nhiều ; nó là người Namie có thể niềm vui khi nói về chuyện kết hôn của nó
    dịch bản dịch trên từ đoạn nhắc tới anh Namie; vì phần đầu thôi khỏi dịch lại, ko có gì khác biệt lớn lắm

Bên cạnh đó; người con trai lớn của tôi, là người ko bao giờ can thiệp vào đời sống của hai đứa em gái; nó quan tâm tới em nó nhưng không bao giờ nói thẳng ra. Tôi gọi điện và báo cho nó biết về chuyện của Namie. Mới đầu, nó tỏ vẻ không tin và nói 'huh?' với một giọng hài hước; nhưng ngay sau đó nó nói 'cô ấy điên thật. Cô ấy đang nghĩ cái gì thế?'. Nhưng sau đó nó cũng bình tĩnh lại và nói 'Cũng được. Đây là người bạn đời mà do chính cô ấy chọn'.

Con cái của tôi không can thiệp và đời sống của nhau. Chúng mỗi đứa có đời sống riêng. Tôi nghĩ anh chị em nên như thế. Chúng đi con đường riêng của chúng, nhưng trái tim chúng luôn ở bên cạnh nhau.

Sau khi được sự đồng ý của giám đốc hãng (mà ở bản dịch trên của Yes lại là cha gì đó, nhưng giám đốc có vẻ đúng hơn; hãng Avex Trax??), việc đám cưới được chính thức tiến hành. Nó còn quá trẻ, và hơn nữa, nó là một người đang nổi tiếng. Nếu họ nhìn vào sự nổi tiếng như một món hàng, rõ ràng, từ phương diện của hãng, thì việc đám cưới có thể sẽ bị ngăn cản. Tuy nhiên, giám đốc đã đối xử với Namie như 'một con người' và là 'một người phụ nữ'. Ông ấy chấm nhận việc đám cưới, và việc Namie cần thời gian nghĩ ngơi để sinh và nuôi dạy con. Tôi rất cảm ơn quyết định của ông ấy và cảm ơn vì ông ấy đã hiểu cho. Và đương nhiên, Namie sẽ cảm thấy biết ơn như tôi, hoặc có thể còn hơn.

Một tuần trước ngày thông báo việc đám cưới, giám đốc gọi điện và báo 'Ngày 22, tháng 10 là ngày taian (là một này tốt), vậy thì chúng ta sẽ đăng ký cho Namie vào ngày đó'. Và tôi còn nhận được điện thoại từ SAM 'xin cho phép con cưới Namie'. Tôi trả lời 'nó không biết gì cả về cách làm vợ, và nó không biết nhìu thứ, nhưng hãy chăm sóc tốt cho nó', tôi không biết làm gì hơn là cúi đầu chào. Anh ấy trả lời rất tử tế 'con biết, xin đừng lo lắm gì cả'.

Thật tình, khi tôi nghe người mà nó sẽ cưới là SAM, tôi thật sự không ngạc nhiên lắm. Tại buổi diễn ở Tokyo Dome, tôi đã được giám đốc giới thiệu anh ấy là thằng dạy nhảy của Namie, và tôi thường thấy anh ấy ở đằng sau sân khấu, trong phòng thay đồ của Namie, vì vậy từ lúc đó, tôi đã có cảm giác, đó là người Namie thích. Chuyện này nhắc tôi nhớ lúc đó tôi thấy SAM đứng bên cánh gà sân khấu và nhìn Namie nhảy một cách rất chú tâm.

SAM nhìu tuổi hơn Namie rất nhìu; tuối của anh ấy gần bằng với tôi; và ấn tượng đầu tiên của tôi về anh ấy là một người rất chững chạ, ít nói, và là một người thành thật, siêng năng.

Từ lúc việc đám cưới được quyết địhnh tôi nói chuyện rất nhìu với đứa con gái lớn. Có thể vì khi còn nhỏ, Namie rất nhỏ con và yếu đuối, nhưng nó muốn người đồng hành của nó là một người đàn ông to khỏe và mạnh mẽ, như cái sumo vậy. Namie từng rất hâm mộ Takanohana và Wakanohana. Nó là một người hâm mộ điên cuồng đến nổi khi nó tham gia vào làng giải trí, nó nói 'Có thể bây giờ nó có cơ hội để gặp họ'.

Khi Namie còn ở Okinawa, trường đào tạo diễn viên Okinawa là tình yêu của nó. Nó không có bạn trai và khi chị gái của nó làm những việc như viết thư tình, tặng quà cho bạn trai, Namie sẽ nói 'Thật điện ... làm những chuyện như vậy'.

Tôi chưa từng nghe gì về tình yêu đầu đời của nó. I have not even heard anything about Namie’s first love. Nó là đứa trẻ không có tính lãng mạn gì cả. Nó là đữa nhỏ nhất nhà và phá phách nhất. Hơn nữa, nó lại sống một mình ở Tokyo. Nó mong muốn được vào công ty (Avex ??) một cách tự nhiên, vì vậy thôi nghĩ là nó có bạn trai. Có lần tôi thấy trên một tạp chí, nói là nó đã từng hẹn hò với một chàng trai trẻ nào đó trước SAM, và lúc đó tôi nghĩ 'nó cuối cùng đã tìm thấy người bạn đời của nó'. Tuy nhiên, về việc đám cưới, tôi nghĩ ít nhất gì 'có thể là khoảng 30 tuổi'. Người Okinawa thường thì đám cưới sớm, và phụ nữ thường đám cưới lúc 25 tuổi. Gia đình của chúng tôi, kể cả tôi, đám cưới rất sớm. Nhưng Namie, nó ở Tokyo và đang làm việc trong ngành giải trí. Tôi đã nghĩ đám cưới của Namie sẽ trễ hơn.
    Chữ ký của zey
    Catch me @ ONE HEART Fansubs
    Follow me on 360Plus Twitter Tumblr

Do☆Positive

Giới tính
    Nam
    Thanks
    dịch post #2

Namie và SAM về thăm Okinawa

Trước sự bất ngờ về đám cưới của Namie và SAM, nhìu tờ báo ở Tokyo phát hành thêm 1 số báo. Ở Okinawa, chuyện như vậy ko hề xảy ra, nhưng cũng có một chút ầm ĩ. Tin tức được loan báo trên cái đài phát thanh, và tôi nhận được nhìu cuộc gọi từ bạn bè chúc mừng tôi và hỏi tôi 'chuyện này là thật àh?'

Namie cũng gọi liền cho tôi 'Chắc là mẹ đang bận lắm. Con xin lỗi. Có thể là các nhà báo và giới truyền thông sẽ tới và muốn phỏng vấn mẹ, vì vậy tốt hơn là mẹ nên chốn ở đâu đó một thời gian'.

Tôi không thích cái suy nghĩ phải chốn chạy khi đáng lẽ tôi phải vui vẻ tổ chức chuyện đám cưới, nhưng khi tôi nghĩ tới chuyện gây bất tiện cho hàng xóm xung quanh, tôi hỏi bạn tôi, chủ một khách sạn gần nhà, và tạm thời doạn tới ở đó.

Thật sự trong thời gian nay, gia đình tôi lại có được những tin vui hơn.

Đứa con gái lớn của tôi đã hạ sinh đứa con thứ 3 vào tháng 9. Và vào lúc này, thằng con lớn của tôi cũng đã đính hôn, và mọi người đều bận rộn cho việc chuẩn bị.

Khi tôi nghĩ về chuyện này, khi tôi ly dịch khoảng 20 về trước và có 3 đứa con phải chăm lo, chẳng có chuyện gì thuận lợi với tôi, ngày qua ngày tôi thấy rất hối hận 'tại sao mọi chuyện xấu điều xảy ra một lúc?' cho dù tôi cố gắng như thế nào, cuộc sống vấn không dễ hơn chút nào, và có lúc, tôi nghĩ 'nếu tôi không có con...' và tôi còn nghĩ tới chuyện tự tử.

Suốt thời gian đó, tôi chỉ còn trông chờ vào số phận. Không phải là tôi chỉ biết trông nhờ vào chúa khi gặp phải khó khăn, tôi cảm thấy rất vô hướng về tương lai của mình, và muốn tìm một cái gì đó để dựa vào.

Trong thị trấn của tôi có người làm thầy bói, có thể đọc chỉ tay, và thật kỳ lạ là kết quả hoàn toàn giống nhau 'bây giờ bạn đang cảm thấy rất đau khổ nhưng vào những năm cuối đời, vận mệnh của bạn sẽ tốt hơn. Từ khỏi giữa 40 tới 50 tuổi, chuyện tốt sẽ xảy ra với bạn'. Tôi gặp 5 người khác nhau và họ cùng nói giống nhau về số mệnh của tôi.

Nếu là vậy, thì chuyện tôi có thể làm là tin tưởng. Không, tôi ko hề nói cho con của tôi biết về chuyện này, nhưng tôi xem đây như là động lực để sống. Tôi đã nghĩ 'bây giờ tôi có thể là bị đau khổ, nhưng chuyện sẽ dần tốt hơn...tôi phải kiên nhẫn cho tới cuối cùng'.

Bên cạnh đó, đứa con trai lớn của tôi đã quyết định tổ chức đám cưới 2 tháng sau ngày Namie nhập tên của nó và gia đình SAM. Không giống như Namie, nó là con trai, và bạn người bạn đời của nó là người Okinawa; nên việc tổ chức đám cưới là một truyền thống; vì vậy tiệc cưới của con trai lớn tôi sẽ là một sự kiện có 100 hoặc 200 người tham gia, từ bạn bè cho tới bà con hàng xóm. Tuy nhiên, nó nói 'Namie không tổ chức tiệc cưới, nên con không nghĩ là con nên làm. Cô ấy không quan tâm về chuyện như vầy; vì vậy chỉ cần làm việc nhập tên cô ấy vào gia đình chúng ta' và nó đã từ chối việc làm tiệc.

Tôi nghĩ lý do nó quyết định như vậy có thể là vì nếu nó nghĩ nếu nó làm tiệc cưới, thì Namie sẽ tới, và như vậy chuyện sẽ rất rắc rối (vì mọi người sẽ đổ xô vào chú tâm tới Namie)

Thật sự với cương vị là một người mẹ, tôi không thể vui vẻ thật tình về đám cưới của nó (nói về Namie). Tôi muốn tới và thăm Namie xem mọi chuyện như thế nào, nhưng vấn đề là từ Okinawa tới Tokyo rất xa. Cuối cùng, lần đầu tiên tôi gặp nó kể từ ngày nó nhập tên với SAM là tháng 11 khi cả Namie và SAM về Okinawa thăm tôi.

Chúng đi một quảng đường dài để về Okinawa và chỉ có thể ở lại 2 ngày, 1 đêm. Tôi cảm thấy sợ sệt hơn là vui vẻ, và tôi không thể ngủ vào cái đêm trước khi chúng về. Ngày hôm đó, tôi tới và đón chúng ở sân bay. Nói thật là lúc đó tôi chỉ về mới có bằng lái xe.
    Chữ ký của zey

Retired Mod

Giới tính
    Thanks
    Cảm ơn Yes đã dịch, định dịch nhưng mà thấy hơi ngại, siêng ghê, ngồi dịch cái này chắc lâu lắm hả sis ^^??
    Chữ ký của Werewolf

Do☆Positive

Giới tính
    Nam
    Thanks
    ; hồi sáng nghĩ học nên vừa ngồi chat vừa dịch nên cũng hơi lâu ... mấy cái này thì lâu rồi, nhưng nghe thì sẽ biết thêm về Namie rất nhìu; vì đây là những gì mẹ Namie viết về Namie ... nếu có thêm mấy chương sau; Alarm post lên luôn đê ...
    Chữ ký của zey

Retired Mod

Giới tính
    Thanks
    Cái này là của anh Federerexpress, ổng mua rồi dịch đó mà. Khoảng 2-3 ngày thì có 1 lần thôi, ko hết được đâu (trừ khi Yes muốn coi tiếng Nhật ^^). Càng đọc càng ghét SAM, ngộ thiệt
    Chữ ký của Werewolf

Do☆Positive

Giới tính
    Nam
    Thanks
    sao; tới khúc này thì có gì đâu mà ghét SAM ??? Yes nói chung cũng chưa nghe nhìu về SAM; nhưng vì sau khi ly dị, SAM là người có quyền nuôi con; nhưng sau đó khi Namie muốn dành quyền thì SAM đã đồng ý giao quyền cho Namie ngoài tòa mà ... sao lại ghét him vậy?
    Chữ ký của zey

Retired Mod

Giới tính
    Thanks
    Úi, thấy ghét thì ghét vậy thôi chứ ai biết đâu, ai biểu vừa xấu vừa già, hứ ><
    Chữ ký của Werewolf

Retired Mod

Giới tính
    Thanks
    Tiếp tục :
    I'm sorry that it's not very elegant English. Feel free to ask me for any clarification.

In Okinawa there aren’t any trains so a car is an essential item, but I had been working all the time so I didn’t even have the time to go to driving school. Also, even if I got my license I would not have the money to buy a car, so I have come to this age without having a license.

After remarrying, I had a bit of time and money to spare, and my husband recommended me to get my license, so I made up my mind. I was basically starting to learn it from 50, and my reflexes (or sports ability) are slow, so it was hard to understand (grasp the concept). I was so bad that I passed my final exam only on my 5th try. And here I was, a complete beginner, transporting Namie and SAM by car. If you think about it carefully, it’s quite scary isn’t it? If by any chance we did get involved in an accident, it would have been irreparable.

Anyway after all that, the newly weds arrived at my home. As for dinner, after thinking about it for a long time, I decided that there is no point in serving nothing other than my specialty of Okinawan stew, which I prepared the night before. It’s like cabbage roll (boiled cabbage with minced meat inside) with boiled tomato and miso soup with pork and vegetables (*sorry, I am not sure exactly what this is).

However, I had heard that SAM does not like meat, so I had taken out all the meat. I was extremely anxious about whether or not it would suit his taste, but I was relieved because he said ‘it’s delicious’ and ate it delightfully.

That day, after the meal the two of them slept early probably because they were tired. The following day Namie said ‘I want to eat the spaghetti that you make because I haven’t had it for a while’, so I made the meat sauce that she used to eat for lunch when she was little, and even SAM said that it’s delicious and ate it all up in a second.

After finishing their meal, on the way to escorting them to the airport, we visited an Okinawan tourist attraction, the Gyokusen cave, and went on a field trip to a limestone cave. Even though Namie and I were raised in Okinawa, it was the first time we went ot the Gyokusen cave. It might sound surprising but that’s what it’s like being a local (she is saying that if you are a local of a particular area, usually you do not visit the tourist attractions there). The person who drove the car was SAM. Maybe he became worried after seeing me drive the previous day and didn’t want to give me control of the steering wheel…

That reminds me, at the same time I was going to my training school (for driving), Namie was going to a training school in Tokyo. However, like it was said in the news, there was a problem because she received special treatment (being a celebrity), and after that she became pregnant and married, so she won’t be able to get her license for a while. Namie was regretting it (and slightly upset), but because of that, after seeing me with my license, she was overjoyed, and worried for me by saying ‘Be careful when you drive, and don’t cause any accidents, ok?’.

That is the end of that chapter. The next one is 'A Christmas present from Namie'!
    Chữ ký của Werewolf

Trang 1/5 1 2 3 4 5 cuốicuối

Thread Information